A young boy daydreaming in the Amarbayasgalant Khiid, one of the three largest Buddhist monasteries in Mongolia. In the nearby school, he is trained as a monk. Over the years some of the Tibetan Buddhist traditions have been intertwined with shamanism, making it difficult to tell where one ends and the other begins.
- Very limited edition print: only 30 prints in total.
- Printed with water based Epson Ink (Lifelong guarantee).
- Environmentally friendly Hahnemühle FineArt paper: 100% vegan.
- Certificate of authenticity included, stating print number and signed by Marie.
- Framed in stunning black wooden frames made of pressed wood.
You can find the complete photo serie in my Artstore. All prints are environmentally friendly printed, and of museum quality for high age resistance.
60 x 90cm with frame, 80 x 120cm with frame